Mother of the gods, it is Surfingbird!
You finally got here. We've been waiting for you and we have so many interesting things!
Mid-February is — for many of us — that time of winter when it feels like the cold and snow are never going to end! If you're feeling the effects of the long winter, take a look at these particularly winter-time DIY projects to warm you on gray days and keep you looking forward to the sunnier ones ahead:FIRST ROW:
• 1 DIY Warm Fleece Blankets
• 2 How To: Make Your Own Knitted Pouf
• 3 DIY T-Shirt Quilt by Michelle Kempner
• 4 How To: Improve Your Indoor Air Quality in Winter
• 5 To Do: Learn to Quilt
• 6 Remove Pills From Winter Sweaters With Sandpaper
• 7 How To: Make a Patchwork Pet Bed
• 8 Brighten Up Dim Winter Days, Naturally
• 9 How To: Make A Custom Doormat
• 10 Look! Knitted Armchair Slipcover